Monday, November 14, 2005

Some progress with lots of pictures...










Okay so here's my very unorganized group of photos. I got all 90 end woven in (okay I may have tied 5 or 6 knots where need be) and everything seamed up - I tried to upload a seaming photo but after four attempts it seems that (okay that just struck me as funny) Blogger doesn't want me to so no more attempts at uploading that one. As you can see I have 2 of the 3 Christmas stockings done and it's not even Thanksgiving - see starting in May really does help... well I start number 1 in may finished it in June and then didn't start number 2 until recently but still...
I also started Christmas stocking number 3 bravely. I have to tell my brothers their kids can't have names that are more than five letters.
I also drew a pattern to make a stained glass panel for on of my co-workers as a belated wedding gift hopefully I'll have that done next weekend.
So for Christmas I have one stocking left, the afghan to finish, and my mom's mittens to make that doesn't seem so bad the mittens will go really quickly I can finish those in a night or two - I may take those on Thursday to knitting club.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your stockings. Any ideas where I can find the pattern? Please respond to:

JaynThomas@aol.com

Thanks

8:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home